top of page
I believe integrity and transparency are an important part of working with medicines like Kambô. It's a privilege and big responsibility for any outsider to receive and share this ancestral Indigenous knowledge - by doing this you become the guardian not only of the medicine but also the sacred animal and the people that protect it and kindly share it with us. It's very important this exchange is fair.
I pride myself on offering the medicine and my expertise at accessible rates to the community, while giving back to the people of rainforest.
My promise as your Kambô practitioner:
* The medicine has come directly to me from the Indigenous Amazonian communities I work with.
* Time of collection and the person it came from are fully traceable to ensure the wellbeing of the frog.
* The community receives a fair price in relation to how much I charge.
* In order to support sustainability I have a cap of 3 treatments per person a year (unless we are working on a chronic illness).
I also don't offer "heroic doses" or serve more medicine that is needed.
* Your contribution supports the continuous work of Barixá foundation.
PRIVATE 1:1 KAMBÔ CEREMONY
Held at the Sacred Forest studio space in Central Glasgow, 2-3 hrs.
£140 HIGHER INCOME
£120 REGULAR INCOME
I also offer concession rates and NHS discount.
£30 non-refundable deposit required. Deposit must be received within 3 days of booking and may be transferred to a different date within 3 days of ceremony date.
COUPLE'S KAMBÔ CEREMONY
For two people (sit with a partner or a friend). 2 - 3 hrs.
£100 PER PERSON
GROUP CIRCLE KAMBÔ CEREMONY
For three or more people. 3 - 5 hrs.
£90 PER PERSON
LOW DOSE KAMBÔ SESSION / PEPTIDE THERAPY
Low dose of the medicine for maintenance, booster or part of advanced chronic illness protocol or simply a taster session. 1 hour max.
£7O PER PERSON
bottom of page